Monday, August 17, 2015

Dumaguete - Oslob - Siquijor Day 3-5

We planned to relax and stay in Siquijor from day 3 to day 4. We wanted to rest and feel carefree without thinking of where to go next.

Being the fickle minded girl that I usually am, When I woke up, I decided to eat breakfast and go around Siquijor. So we contacted Kuya Romeo, He's a tricycle driver we met when we arrived the port in Siquijor.


We went to see these sights

Balete Tree
For a 5 pesos entrance and a small donation, you can take pics around the Balete tree and try the Fish Spa

Saladgdoong Beach
I really wanted to go swimming here in Salagdoong beach. This was actually one of the pictures I saw that made me want to go to Siquijor, but since it was a holiday, Waaaah!!! the place was so crowded. But I managed to take a beautiful picture of the beach.

Cambugahay Falls
We also went to the Cambugahay falls where we went swimming and did the Tarzan swing. After that, we went back to Cocogrove. We swam at the beach and the pool. It was so relaxing, I wasn't even thinking about anything else.

We had dinner after that then slept.

Saturday came, the 4th day, I was beginning to feel sad since we had 2 days left to stay there. We made the most out of this day by swimming at the beach again and pampered ourselves with a full body massage. Had so much fun!

Day 5

We asked the resort to buy Ocean Jet tickets for us so we won't have to line up when we get to the port. It was scheduled to leave at 1:50PM. We left the resort via Cocogrove shuttle at 12:30PM. Got to the port, road the Ocean Jet and arrived Dumaguete. From the port we went straight to the airport and decided to buy pasalubongs there.

And.... We're back in Manila.

It was a much needed vacation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment